Wednesday, December 23, 2009

COLBYKELLER.COM

A huge amount of gratitude goes out to one of my favorite fans, Charles. He was such a big fan that after I started doing work for Randy Blue, he started his own fan site at www.colbykeller.com and put up some fun links to work I'd done there, hoping I'd eventually develop more of an online presence. Well, now that I'm starting to grow my blog and working on developing more original content, he gladly transferred the URL to me. A huge hug and boner going out to you Charles. Hope you like this homemade photo of me on a chair in my apartment.

So, in the near future, I'll be relocating my blog to www.colbykeller.com, but not just yet. ;)

4 comments:

  1. jjdoerkson@hotmail.comMay 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM

    no, it's fine, just tease us colby, whatever.

    dick. :)

    -A

    ReplyDelete