Friday, December 11, 2009

NYC IN STEREOSCOPE

Well, I barely got my size 14s on the ground and two nights in my own bed before I'm headed off to NYC for some shoots with a new company. I'm really excited about this one, but I don't want to give it away before it's available. Here's a hint: The company uses a film technique that's been around since the 1890's.

Oh, and like any reasonable person, I love NYC. I have some great friends there and LOVE the museums. Some of you may know that I'm a visual artist so it's always great to check in with the art world and see who's playing at what. And, I'm super pumped about the samurai show at the Met - rocking!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see that you are busy working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up - and as a fellow size 14-er, get some rest when you can.

    ReplyDelete