Thursday, January 14, 2010

LEGALIZING MALE PROSTITUTION & ROSA PARKS


The HuffingtonPost posted an excellently funny story about the first legal male prostitute in Nevada who likens himself to Rosa Parks:


"It's just the same as when Rosa Parks decided to sit at the front instead of the back. She was proclaiming her rights as a disadvantaged, African-American older woman. And I'm doing the same. I'm actually standing up now, and hopefully I can be supported by the male community and be understood as a person. This actually isn't about selling my body. This is about changing social norms."


I'm with him in spirit, but he lost me in the details.

3 comments:

  1. Cute dork boy. he's trying too hard for a sound bite with that rosa parks reference.

    maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly, as a young white (presumably) straight male, he has a terrible burden to overcome. Rosa Parks, to quote Jesus, "you ain't cold shit on a shingle, bitch"

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok this is NOTHING LIKE ROSA PARKS... she sat instead of giving up her seat.. she didn't sit in the front instead of the back... bless his heart. he tried, but did not succeed.

    ReplyDelete