Saturday, September 3, 2011

ANALS OF BIG SHOE DIARIES: MAKING GLASSES SEXY

In anticipation of the second year anniversary of Big Shoe Diaries, we'll be posting some of our favorite posts from the past two years for you to revisit and reconsider.  Remember the Sally Jesse Raphaels?  Well, that led to hundreds of posts of Guys with Glasses here on Big Shoe Diaries.  The originals were pretty spectacular, no?



After posting a funny foto of me in my newly thrifted Sally Jesse Raphaels (aka SJRs), someone posted a comment that they wouldn't make a pass at anyone in SJRs. Well, I'm going to try and prove that statement wrong. I plan to continue finding ways to make these SJRs sexy on me...or maybe other people. Stay tuned!


13 comments:

  1. well, you've got a sense of humor and that counts as sexy in my book. (but the glasses are HIJJUS! - maybe it's me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin the SJR's! That "SALLY" aint got nothin on you! *SMILING!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha .. those pics are too much awesomenesss! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now put the glasses on OTHER parts of your body and take pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made those SJRs into SEXY Jesse Raphaels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caught you at Raw working the SLRs Friday night. I wanted to say how awesome they were but it really didn't seem like the meet and greet setting. They really looked good on you though, I think you could be on the cutting edge of a new trend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the red briefs draw attention to your SJRs. Rock em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one is definitely the sexiest. It leaves a lot to the imagination. What are you wearing below the cut? Jeans? Chinos? Clown shoes? WHO KNOWS!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colby, every part of you is sexy. Thank goodness those SJRs aren't part of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops! Is that a Freudian slip I spy in the title of this post?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahah...don't torch me, I've discovered you and your blog. Love the Boys with Beard/Glasses. I thought I was the only weird one out there. I guess it's because everyone here is Asian and they can't really grow beard like ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glasses... what glasses? *drools*

    ReplyDelete