Wednesday, February 17, 2010

COLBY AT P.S.1

I had a great trip to NYC this past weekend for Fashion Week. I was lucky enough to sneak over to Long Island City to check out the MOMA's P.S. 1 museum which I'd not been to yet. The real treat was a video art installation of at least 200 of the more important video art pieces of the past fifty years. It was overwhelming to say the least. I could have watched screens all day...

I waited through 20 minutes of Warhol's Blue Movie and still didn't get to see any cock. :(

And there was a show called Between Spaces (should have been called Taint) with an underwater pool structure.


More NYC pics coming...

3 comments:

  1. lucky for you we just missed each other. you woulda got jumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...in a sexual way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fckn love u

    but is that fur ????

    ReplyDelete