Friday, February 5, 2010

COME TO MY TEMPLE, SIT ON MY THRONE


Excited about Valentine's Day? Sexually excited about Valentine's Day? Head to Mildred's Temple Kitchen in Toronto for their special Valentine's Day Bathroom Sexcapades. Yes, they are telling people it's okay and encouraging them to hook up in the bathroom. A naughty French maid is keeping things clean le toilette. I gather it's a mostly straight restaurant so I'm hoping they have high chairs and "family friendly" bathrooms. I must say I've always wanted to bend a hot dude over a diaper changing station...

6 comments:

  1. Oh, god. Would you think less of me if I waxed nostalgic about the good times I've had in public bathrooms? *Good times*

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! i wrote the post hoping someone would offer to take me on a date to the restaurant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, I hear it's no Chipotle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Colby, I live in Toronto...

    But I think I would rather take you to the School Bakery & Cafe for Brunch (it's just around the corner from Mildred's) AND then take you home for dessert...

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Holds a baby rattle over my head* let's make some music. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno, Senator Craig has made sex in public restrooms seem sleazy somehow. I would hate to think that my morals have dropped to the level of Capitol Hill. I would hate even more to hookup under a stall wall then find out it actually was Larry Craig.

    ReplyDelete