Thursday, February 11, 2010

MISSED CONNECTIONS IN THE SNOW

The Mid-Atlantic region is COVERED in snow and mass snowball fights are breaking out everywhere!!!

I thought this Craigslist Missed Connection was so sexy and adorable that I couldn't not post it!!!
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mis/1589560065.html

Meridian Hill Park--red jacket guy - m4m - 29 (U Street)
Date: 2010-02-06, 9:23PM EST
Reply To This Post
Hey you were at the big snowball fight between 3 and 4 today. Me and my friends were standing atop the fountain and throwing snowballs at random targets, one of which was you. After some of us hopped off the fountain, we launched a sneak attack against you and you tackled me. Yumm! That was exactly what I wanted you to do. Then you ran away. Shoot me an email.

1 comment:

  1. that is cute. probably won't even be a gay guy lol that tackled him

    ReplyDelete