Monday, February 1, 2010

MUSICIANS I LIKE: ABSoto

As many people gear up for the SuperBowl this Sunday, I'm gearing up for the SuperBowl of Fashion (NY Fashion Week) in two weeks. I'm really excited to be in NYC again and I'm going to see the Y-3/Addidas show and meet up with some great friends. To pump me up for the trip, I found this ADORABLE (they're tiny in comparison to me, thus adorable) fashion-obsessed gay hipster group out of Los Angeles called ABSoto. Check out their funky video and blog.

5 comments:

  1. id come out the closet for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm short - I mean, tiny - and therefore adorable too! Yay for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like big and tall...and i like adorable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and...

    i've had several people ask me what banjee boys are.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjee
    FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video. He's such a cutie. Sissydude linked to the blog a week or so ago and I thought his pics were so great.

    X24

    ReplyDelete