Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ANALS OF BIG SHOE DIARIES: BOYS WITH BEARDS & GUYS WITH GLASSES

In anticipation of the second anniversary of Big Shoe Diaries, we're plowing through the annals of BSD history, re-posting our favorite and seminal posts.  Remember when we started posting Boys with Beards and Guys with Glasses?  Well, an interview yesterday with Next magazine (to be published) reminded me that we've been focused on Boys with Beards for some time now.  SCRUFF! This was our first convergence of both categories.

I've been working on getting fun photos of guys with glasses and boys with beards without thinking about the fact that the two might overlap...and fall in my digital lap at the same time. A "friend" of Colby, Wolver asked me to send these along. Very hot!!!









8 comments:

  1. Beards, stubble, or goatees... 'staches never...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes these guys are cute

    what about colby's haircut ?

    norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all the same guy, is it not?

    Either way -- the first photo had me at "Hell-OH!" Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those first two pictures are so sexy. I'm glad hairy guys are coming back into style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been frequenting your blog long enough to notice you like your Canadian boys. You've posted shots from a good friend of mine, and now this dude. Another local. Keep'm cumming Colby!
    -Another West Coast Canadian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this delightful gentleman. Very handsome. I drank beer with him at a bar once and touched said beer. It is a fine example.

    ReplyDelete