Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MUSTACHIOED MEN: JAN

Having sported a few mustaches myself, I've decided to start a new series on the blog featuring hot mistachioed men. There's just something about that adjective and it's phonetic relationship to pistachio that makes me hungry and horny at the same time. The first featured hunk is my friend, Jan who I'm excited to working with in a scene next month for Ray Dragon. He sent along some hot new pics of himself today that got me VERY excited for our scene. So sexy...

*Editorial Note: I got so excited about the mustachioed/pistachio rhyming scheme that I totally forgot how to spell mustache!!! Oops!



3 comments:

  1. Another talented artist in his own right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want. Bigger. Pictures!

    This man is pure sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling, put the pics on blog and spell it as you wish :-* and yours, too!

    ReplyDelete