Sunday, March 14, 2010

PARADE CHARADE

So, in addition to stepping over vomit (I'm going to mention this ad nasuem ;) leftover from Patty's Day revelers, I also watched the local St. Patrick's Day Parade. Here are some of the best pics from the afternoon:

I think one of the "Irish" Civil War reenacters was staring at me. Colby recognition??? Or he was mad that I wasn't wearing any green?

The straight dude with the ill-fitting kilt kept feeling his silky smooth legs that he must have shaved just for the parade!!!

Irish beer #3.5 kicks in...

Mummers from Philly....
My favorite part of the parade...Irish hounds...they are such handsome animals.

5 comments:

  1. you're an irish hound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the solider boy in the front row middle of the first pic,is packin some love for ya, as he stares ya down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think the soldier boy is definitely in lust! Did he say anything to you, Colby?

    Randal in Kansas City

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fifer looks like my cousin, who is in fact a fifer, if it's him, he might just be checking out a cute you.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete