Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BOYS WITH BEARDS: MATT ALBER

The very talented Matt Alber sings this great song about love and "squeezing out every moment" at the end of the world, coupled with a great video of him getting a traditional barber shop shave. And you know how much we love obsessing about beards and boys at Big Shoe Diaries. It's a sexy video and his voice is a bit too beautiful. Imagine Rufus Wainright without the signature nasal sound (which I love!).

Oh, and did I mention Alber is a big gay. The video also includes some very sexy boy on boy in suits dancing...if only we'd see that on MenAtPlay.com (oh, MenAtPlay, did I mention I'm available for work?).

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous voice, and a glorious piece of music! Such emotion in that song!

    So nice to hear a beautiful melody, too!

    I've played it several times.

    Thanks for sharing, Colby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. I went straight to iTunes. Where did you hear about him? I really liked that he and the other dancer were unapologetically mature. The emotions of the video and the song felt like they were come from experience and not the usual fantasy of pop music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a boy with a beard! Wanna make out?

    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0iy9qsgtg1qz9dnqo1_400.jpg

    George

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this song. Also really enjoyed "Monarch" by him as well. Because of Colby, Matt just sold a few songs to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Matt Alber story: http://justinspace.com/blog/2009/01/31/rollerskates-rupaul-xanadu-x-rays-romance-overload/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sniff, sniff, that was lovely! Ahh, romance. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete