Monday, May 17, 2010

BOYS WITH BEARDS: JOHN FROM AUSTIN

Happy Monday! It's time for another sexy boys with beards post. This is John from Austin and he was very eager to be a Boys with Beards model this week. He also submitted a photo of his sexy side tattoo...no beard there, but I let it slide. Hopefully you won't mind either.

John is also keen to organize a "tubing with Colby Keller" trip sometime this summer in Texas. Hopefully, it'll be a bit more relaxed (and successful) than the failed bar tweet-up I tried earlier. Who doesn't love tubin???




3 comments:

  1. i'm in austin too and i will def be at this tubing party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, damn. I know some people in Austin.
    I should try to get them to go so I can see you vicariously. XD

    Also, DAYUM he is hawt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OY!! He is JEWISH !?!?!?!

    Im platzing and shvitzing for this one bubbelah.

    WOOF 'n' SHALOM !!!

    ReplyDelete