Tuesday, May 18, 2010

EVENTS: NYC ONE WOMAN SOLO MUSICAL


Based on Google Analytics (which I use to monitor who visits the blog and how often - hello Winnipeg...and Toronto!!!), I thought I would mention a fun event happening this week in NYC that I would be attending if I didn't have previous engagements.

Erin Markey's solo musical Puppy Love: A Stripper's Tail is running for two more nights (May 19th and May 22nd) at PS 122. I've written about her before on the blog in the Artists I Like segment and this musical is something I hope to one day see in person and in its entirety. The shows are at 9:00 p.m. and you can get tickets here.

Insider's Information: I have it on good authority from an anonymous "friend of Colby" in Manhattan that there are some fun and sexy men organizing an outing for the Wednesday (5/19) performance followed by drinks at Eastern Bloc...so, tag along if you're close to the city and are looking for something awesome to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment