Friday, June 4, 2010

COLBY KELLER SPANKING STATION @ TONIGHT IN DC


So, I may have mentioned that one thing I really enjoy is spanking. And so, I've been drafted for a fun event in Washington, DC tonight to host the "Colby Keller Spanking Station," where patrons of the event can come and receive spankings from yours truly. I'll have an array of spanking items (from actual paddles to wooden spoons...and feathers for those with sensitive behinds) and if you're in the area you should come see me. Check out the party website here. I've been before. They are going for a retro, sleazy feel and the one I've been to so far was a lot of fun. Hope to see ya'll tonight!

4 comments:

  1. If I lived in DC I would be there with bells on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! I wish that I was closer, I'd happily come, either to just watch you in action or participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish i was in DC.
    oh I wonder if you can get spanked bare assed, I like seeing how red my ass gets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to be the guy in the picture

    ReplyDelete