Friday, July 23, 2010

COLBY DOPPELGANGER: LEEDS



So, there's a Colby Doppelganger in Leeds. Thanks loads to Tom for his furtive foto finagling and these adorable pics!!!

"Hi! Per your request on twitter, here are those sneaky photos I
snapped of your Leeds based Doppleganger. I've never seen him before
but boy do I hope to see him again! I found him in the World Cinema
aisle in HMV - I pretended to read the blurb on the back of the
Chungking Express DVD (which, coincidentally, is one of my favourite
films) whilst I pointed my iPhone's camera at him and covertly clicked
away. I hope you're impressed, I think the photo(s) turned out well,
all things considered!"

4 comments:

  1. Colby, if you and Paul Wagner were to have a kid, this is what he would grow up to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I was thinking PW too (and frankly, you two would make an adorable couple, BTW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Doppelganger picture. I see him holding penis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unrequited longing and furtive glances in urban spaces - Wong Kar Wai would've been proud.

    ReplyDelete