Wednesday, July 7, 2010

COLBY DOPPELGANGER: SHOWER MODEL

So, Annie posted a fun link in response to the Birth of Penis post about another potential Colby Doppelganger...and according to my friend who watched it with me, Shower Model (pictured in the below YouTube Video) does look a lot like me...albeit the skinny version of me that ate one bowl of pasta a day through two years of a studio art grad program...but even his hair follicles and the way his hair clumps with shampoo look familiar!!!

Oh, and you'll probably be so distracted by everything going on in the video that you won't even remember what the product is...


4 comments:

  1. you seem a bit more...woodsy and manlier then him...more rugged is what I'm trying to say I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I sense a reenactment?..the g-rated sequel to "The Locker Room." Head and Shoulders with Leo Giamani = Hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see? i told you your hair was important....norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shower model does resemble you! I was not sure if the allusion to "the skinny version of me that ate one bowl of pasta a day through two years of a studio art grad program" was said in jest or in truth (did you study art in a grad program?). I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete