Friday, August 13, 2010

TUBING WITH COLBY ON THE POTOMAC

What are you doing tomorrow? Wanna come tubing with Colby? I'm heading up to Harper's Ferry, West Virginia for some Civil War History and some white water tubing. If anyone's in the area and wants to join, I'm going on the 2pm White Water Tube down the Potomac with Outdoor Adventure Center!!! It's been awfully hot on the East Coast and it's time to cool down. I'm serious about anyone wanting to join me.

This is what I look like wet...in case you forgot! ;)

9 comments:

  1. SRSLY? Why Oh why do I live in Toronto? Otherwise, I'd be there in a HEARTBEAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I lived in the usa s I could com tubing haha. Looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wet. . . naked. . .and lubricated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random that I'm going tubing down the Farmington River in CT....CT ftl =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of my days of tubing down the Comal and Guadalupe rivers in New Braunfels, TX. Looks like a lot of fun! FYI if you haven't checked it out and are into Civil War history, look into the Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, PA. It is the largest Civil War museum in the US and well worth a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh, I totally would have come, I live just a few hours away. Give us a little more heads-up if you go again.

    Hopefully you had a good time, looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously..................how does on get to be so handsome??????
    it needs to be outlawed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's funny how the brain thinks. when you mentioned tubing, I imagined a docking scene. do you enjoy uncut penis? Also, how was your history/tubing experience? *adderall wearing off* lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I had only found your blog a week ago! I was just hanging around fixing my house. I live an hour away from HF. Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete