Tuesday, September 14, 2010


I might be late to this one, but I just recently discovered Brad Goreski. He apparently appears as a personal assistant on something called "The Rachel Zoe Project" on Bravo? Unfortunately, I don't have cable, so I haven't seen the show, nor do I really know what its about, but the boy certainly looks good in a bowtie. Grrrrrrr.


  1. The Rachel Zoe Project is about a fashion stylist and her quest to dress celebrities fabulously for events, photo shoots, etc, via designers, fashion shows, and vintage clothing shops. Pretty sure it causes brain tumors.

  2. the only reason i sometimes watch it is for Brad. But his effete voice and constant use of the word "drama" gets annoying at times.

  3. First season, Brad would have breakdowns and cry a lot due to the "drama" of styling with Rachel. I laughed when the gay teen Justin on the tv show "Ugly Betty" was preparing for an acting audition and said he would either recite something from "a streetcar named desire" or act out one of Brad's breakdowns from "the Rachel Zoe project." But Brad is really cute and seems like a genuinely nice guy I'd like to know. Here's how a typical/recent episode goes...

    Rachel: OH MAYA GAAD! I found the perfect white dress for Cameron Diaz for Oscar night!
    Brad: The Oscar people called and said the stage is white so we can't do white dresses.
    Rachel: OMG! I'm going to faint. This is a disASSter! There are no other colors in the universe other than white. How can we possibly fix this?!? Oh Maya GAAD! I'm going to kill myself. What am I supposed to do now?
    Rachel's husband: Geez, pick another color dress out of the million dresses at your disposal and move on for chrissake!!!
    Rachel: Ugh, you just don't understand the drama babe! This is Oscar, ugh!

    They stress about it for 2 weeks and then Cameron wears a gold dress instead and looks fine.

    The End