Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I SEE BEAVER: MITRE



I love a priest like the next boy so don't get too mad at me, but these protest signs from last weekend's papal visit to London are pretty damn funny. Any gay man who wears a giant vagina on his head deserves some props! Some even say the Papal mitre originates with the fish-headed god Dagon. :-)



"GO SHIT IN THE WOODS"


"Nothing says faith in God like four inches of bullet proof glass!"


"If I was a billionaire paedophile I'd make my car look like an ice cream van."


This last one is my favorite. Nothing says "protest pedophilia" like "I heart Justin Bieber". A child after my own heart.

2 comments:

  1. God I love them,particularly the Bieber shirt.
    Thx Colbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite sign I saw on the telly coverage read
    "abstinence makes the church grow fondlers" ... thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete