Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I SMELL PENIS: BRITISH INTELLIGENCE




Recently released documents show that the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) used semen as an invisible ink! The technique came with its own particular challenges. According to the Telegraph, "at least one agent had to be reminded only to use fresh supplies of the 'ink' when correspondents began noticing an unusual smell."

I hearby offer my services to her Royal Majesty's Government. I'll eat as much melon as needed!

;-)

Thanks to "Friend of Colby" Bobby for passing this along. . .

5 comments:

  1. Hey Colby here's ANOTHER idea for semen (of course I'm not suggesting you actually LIKE the taste of it) here you go!
    http://www.cookingwithcum.com/
    Your best fan, Patrick
    PS - I think of you every night as I put away my DVD remote XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of Colby is a "Friend of Colby". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colby what has eating melon 2 do with it? Does it make it sweetener or something?

    ReplyDelete