Wednesday, October 20, 2010

COLBY CRUSH: AARON JOHNSON


Stills from "Nowhere Boy" (2009)

The actor who plays John Lennon (Aaron Johnson) in the newly released film "Nowhere Boy" will leave you swooning.  He may just beat James Franco for "Colby Crush" of the year.  Watch him smoke a cigarette, kiss his mother on the cheek. . . and head-butt bandmates and you too will fall in love like I did.  I've never been more jealous of Yoko!!!!

(You may also recognize him from the Hollywood stinkbomb "Kick Ass" that came out earlier this year.  He loses some major points with me for that movie, so I hesitate to give him too much credit, despite his piercing blue eyes and unrelenting beauty). 


5 comments:

  1. I don't mean to be *THAT* bitch, buuuuuut his eyes look green to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colby, he was the lead in KICK-ASS. And he's 20. He's engaged to be married to his 43-year old NOWHERE BOY director has a baby w/her-!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- the formal wear pic is the hottest one for me. Definitely a Cilliam Murphy-esque look. Good find, Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel in love with him in Kick-Ass... :P

    ReplyDelete