Thursday, September 22, 2011

ANALS OF BIG SHOE DIARIES: GUYS WITH GLASSES: OWEN THE AUSSIE

In anticipation of the Big Shoe Diaries 2nd Anniversary, we're re-posting some of our favorite moments from the annals of BSD History.  Everyone knows Colby loves guys with glasses and here is one of our Aussie favorites.



Sometimes you meet a guy online that makes you want to buy an expensive plane ticket and sit through a 20hr flight just so you can share a cup of coffee (hopefully naked after a long night of fucking).  Its been far too long since I've come across any guys with glasses.  Owen the Aussie clearly surpasses the standard.  What a hunk!!!!

Glasses?  Scruff?  Pouty face!?  A Pompadour!!??  Confess Owen!  You took these pics just to make my boner cry.  So far away. . . yet so close to home.  Like many of us four-eyes, he also wears contacts.  "CUTIES WITH CONTACTS" might not play well for my purposes, but Owen certainly carries the look equally well.  I think its that big beefy chest . . . really gets my juices pumping.  :-)


14 comments:

  1. holy mary, mother of god.......I need to go to confessional now :(...see what you made me do! *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i've been following him on Guys with iPhones. He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's incredible! I find myself constantly checking out the Australia pavilion on DudesNude because those men are glorious! Oof!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone have the link to him on Guys with iPhones?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum-mee! Dear Santa, I've been very, very good this year and all I want you to bring me is a three-way with Owen and Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know if he is circumcised or intact?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone know where this guys posts his pics? I've seen him on GWIP but where;d the other two come from??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh MY!!! That is the perfect birthday present so.... it's soon someone needs to give him a call and send him over here! Colby you sure can find a very hot toned needle in a haystack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Seriously, smoking, incredibly hot!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy crap he's very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i recognise him off grindr!! chatted to him a couple of times. lives (or maybe works) close to my old house haha...

    ReplyDelete