How do you measure up?
Researchers have conducted a survey asking women to rate dick. Apparently just 10% of men have a "Class A" penis. . . :-((
I wonder what the chart would look like if gay men were given the survey? Enter the debate HERE.
Fortunately, size isn't everything. The following aesthetic qualities also play a factor:
- the proportions, i.e. the size of the testicles versus the penis
- the way it hangs when flaccid and stands when erect
- the curve of the penis
- the penis shape
- the color, texture and evenness of the skin
- the penis' muscularity (veins)
- the way the testicles are attached to the penis
- the way the whole thing is attached to your body