Friday, October 8, 2010

KOKI-"COLBY"-GAMI: BRAZIL


So far, just one boy had the balls to cut me out and wrap me tightly around his member. . .


Meet Lewis from Salvador, Brazil.  Well, meet a part of Lewis.  Unfortunately, he printed me too small so I'm merely caressing, not completely hugging his cock.  He also sent along this beautiful pic of Salvador. . . Beautiful world!  Beautiful cock!  Thanks Lewis.

If you would like compete with Lewis for "blog-reader Colby LOVES the mostest of all time!" Follow the directions below and send in a pic of me and your todger.  Thanks again to J.Bone. . . No one competes with you.  You are a true Canadian Hero!



1 comment:

  1. Instead of wrapping a paper Colby around my cock, I'd rather be sticking my cock up that cute, jock-wrapped bum of yours! Sorry... couldn't help myself after seeing the cartoon illustration of your ass.

    ReplyDelete