Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PARTY OF ONE


This blog is turning me into a very lonely narcissist! 

Believe it or not, I hate having my picture taken.  I had such a good week house-sitting for friends in DC I thought I'd share the experience with you.  I even threw myself a Solo-Nudist-Beer-and-Record-Conversion Party!  I thrifted a bunch of old records for my birthday.  The people I'm sitting for have a record player that converts vinyl to digital (the audio recording on my Birfdaze post was from a record I thrifted).  I spent a whole day and night naked diddling with old discs.  Sunday was such a fantastic day I decided to sun on the porch.  Also, Dogfish Head's Punkin Ale is crazy good.  I wanted to show the "mistake" pics too just for fun.  HaHa.  I need sleep. . . Too . . many . . skippin . . records!

11 comments:

  1. Check out this slightly older colby kellet look a like on the British Advert!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWrCsqEwNw

    regards
    JOHN in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest guy in specs and a semi-beard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really fun set of pics of you... kudos.

    Shalom

    Damien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colby, Dogfish is one of the best breweries on the East Coast. Punkin Ale is one of my favorite seasonal beers. Finishing up a case now and everytime I grab one out of the fridge I'm going to fantasize about naked Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colby, you are the hottest 30 year old I have ever seen naked. Welcome to the best decade of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What conversion machine did you use for the vinyl to CDs ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! Or in good portuguese: QUE HOMEM LINDO É ESSE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colby - you are smokin hot! Thanks for posting pics of you in your birthday suit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colby I didn't know you liked older r&B and soul music. Loved that song you posted a short while back! You just get cooler and cooler!! :)

    ReplyDelete