Tuesday, November 23, 2010

GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN!

video


In search of high-quality, ole fashion devil extraction?  Father Keller is here to help!  After completing my two day training course in Baltimore this weekend I'm now signed and certified to splash some serious daemon destroyin' Jesus-juice.  Don't Satan's horns look big?  Get thee behind me!!!!

A quick survey of my fellow faith-fighters revealed at least one potentially confounding frustration.  I'm beginning to think the Catholic church might have confused "an increased need for exorcism" with an increased need for exercise.  Oh America!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Father...
    I think I have about 100 million little daemons swimming around in my epididymis (just above my left ball). How do you suggest I exercise ... I mean exorcise ... them?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I think I will first need something Holey.

    ReplyDelete