Sunday, November 21, 2010


Opening up to the erotic potential of patty-cake.

"One of my committments is to help more ogasms happen in the world.  I wanna feel more orgasms.  I want to be around people who are orgasming.  And I would like to prolong orgasm, be in an orgasmic state, all the time.  Thats what I would like." 


  1. I loved seeing Joseph Kramer (with whom I have taken a workship) and a group of men at Julie Andrews Point (where Body Electric workshops are held north of San Francisco). One of the important points about this erotic work is to understand the difference between orgasm and ejaculation. They are not the same experiences. Master (no pun intended) orgasm without slipping over into ejaculation and you will understand what paradise is.

  2. This was part of a larger, interesting piece featured on HBOs Real Sex show.

  3. Oh man, all the interesting things seem to happen in the US! A friend had told me about Body Electric, and I was really excited to try it out. But unfortunately, we don't seem to have any spaces for communal erotic exploration in the UK. As an American living in the UK, I'm really frustrated by what seems to be a cultural fear of touching, intimacy and community!