Wednesday, November 24, 2010


A "friend of Colby" in DC graciously volunteered to participate in the Colby Kokigami project, albeit anonymously.  Phew!  I wouldn't want him to get too popular.  These pics don't do him justice.  He has such a ginormous, beautiful member poor mini me can't even get my grubby hands all the way around the head of his cock.  Do I need to ask J.Bone for a MAGNUM XXL Colby Kokigami!!!??? Thankfully, adult size Colby didn't seem to have the same problem.  Something to be thankful for.  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lil' Colby can barely can barely hold on!

    Lil' Colby can be printed out any size -- meaning, one could actually print out a much smaller Kokigami-Colby giving one's penis the illusion of size by comparison :)

    That last picture is strangely hot. Have I got a fetish for scale? Perhaps. I played with action figures well into puberty...