Saturday, November 20, 2010

LOVE LAND
























The volcanic island of Jeju is the Niagara Falls of South Korea (and the only special autonomous province of the divided Asian nation).  In addition to being a natural World Heritage Site know for its impressive lava tubes, Jeju is home to the Love Land sculpture park.  With more than 150 individual sculptures of humans engaged in a wide and wild variety of sexual activity, the park also houses a huge outdoor cock monument (made to look like a Jersey cow), a forest of phallic totem poles, a collection of stone labia, and several "hands-on" exhibits, including something called a "masturbation cycle".  From what I hear, the park is in desperate need of some homo-erotica to balance things out.  After recently experiencing a Korean Bathhouse for the first time, I think I'm game for a challenge. 

Anyone interested in sending Colby on a reconnaissance trip?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely incredible!! I want to go there NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send you? I'm taking you with me as "carry-on". Try not to shift too much in the overhead compartment.

    ReplyDelete