Monday, November 1, 2010

RALLY WANK




"SOCIALJISM"


"I CAME TO BANG"


"CIVIL IS SEXY"


"RUB ONE OUT FOR SANITY"


"DOWN WITH ZIPPERS"


"I MASTURBATE AND I VOTE"


"MAN UP. . . AND PAY YOUR TAXES"



"THE ONLY TEA I LIKE IS BOOTEA"



"HANDS OFF MASTURBATION"


"MAKE AWKWARD SEXUAL ADVANCES NOT WAR"


"IF I CAN'T MARRY A DUDE AT LEAST LET ME MARY JANE"




I think I may have a good shot of grabbing the nomination for the Socialjism Party.  

There were a lot of fun signs on the Mall this Saturday for the Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear.  In addition to about 100 variations on "God Hates ____" there were quite a few masturbation related signs, thanks to Delaware Senate hopeful and anti-masturbation crusader Christine O'Donnell.  One of my favorite non-sexual signs: "I WANT MORE TORTILLAS WHEN I ORDER FAJITAS" . . . so true it hurts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment