Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Colby Keller desperately NEEDS your help!

. .  For starters, The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration could use a face lift.  Such a sad little place. . . but speedy!  I was in and out in 30 minutes!  I almost went back for more. . . I've never spent less than two hours at the DMV. 

As you've probably guessed, I finally had the opportunity to get a new Driver's License today.  My poor pickpocket!  The security film had long fallen off my old ID.  I needed a new one anyways.  The dude probably won't even be able to sell it to an NYU underage undergrad.  He did, however, nab my invaluable old student ID.  (See, I'm no longer a student and I'm incredibly bummed. . . I can't get discounts on art films anymore!!!) 

I know some of you must be graphic designers right?  Does anyone want to make Colby a very special Christmas-Kwanzaa-Hanukkah present?  I need a new student ID stat.  Something that is hard and plastic and looks official. . . Maybe from the prestigious Keller Graduate School of Management at DeVry University?   Kwanzaa is the holiday of homemade crafts after-all.  Help a brother out! 


  1. oh how I wish I could help you out brutha, but my graphic design skills end at ms paint

  2. Ha, I'd totally do it for you but I don't know if my skills are really up to par. :(

    Gurl, don't even get me started on DeVry. The head of one of the local DeVry campuses tried to coax me into applying to their medical school. Uh... yeah, no.