Sunday, December 5, 2010

COLBY-COMPU-SERVE



Does anyone know how to reconfigure the Ethernet driver on Windows Home Server?  I was hired to set up a friend's office network and got my big feet stuck in a pile of computer dookey.  Call me a lazy hipster, but I love my Mac.  I'm not dying until they release the much-anticipated iGrave . . . and there better be a built-in cam for streaming death live cast. . . Decompose my prose yo'.

The new wireless printer however, rocks!  I'm almost done printing "Volume One" of the Bigshoe Diaries print edition.  Does anyone want a copy?


6 comments:

  1. THOSE FEET. UNFFFFFF <3

    Colby- you need more foot pictures like this- it's called big shoe diaries for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe i would like a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yours is one of the few blogs i would like to have as a book. please let it be =)

    ReplyDelete