Thursday, December 9, 2010

COLBY KELLER FOR SALE!!!!



Have you dreamed of a night alone with Colby Keller?

. . . wining and dining him in the finest restaurant in town?  Dream no longer!  Your opportunity has finally arrived!  To top it off (no pun intended), the entire evening will benefit a real charity (not me).

I'll be in the City of Brotherly Love tomorrow donating my time and my big brown bewildered eyes to benefit the Mazzoni Center, Philly's LGBT healthcare and wellness center.  I'll be onstage with Santa's other "not so little helpers": Rafael Alencar, Rusty Stevens, Gio, Chris Alexander and Karl Marxxx.  Whichever one of us gets the highest bid goes to the best restaurant.  I'm really hoping some you come out and show your support!  I've been to McDonalds before.  I'm hoping I don't have to go again.  Tomorrow!  Doors at 9, auction at 11.  The Voyeur Nightclub,  1221 St. James St., Philadelphia, PA.




10 comments:

  1. If you grow a full out beard, I'll take you to red lobster but you gotta smuggle some cheese biscuits outta there for me ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I'm so jealous of your mustache. The most I can grow is a few wispy "Italian grandmotheresque" whiskers. If I were a guy, I'd be rockin a full on horseshoe mustache, mutton shop sideburns, and a mullet.

    Also, I'm amused by the name "Karl Marxxx". lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were single I'd pay anything for a date with you. Also I probably couldn't afford it, but I'm glad you'll be in philly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever people grow their 'stache out for the first time they always make that face on the left (I do too). What's up with 'staches that we make that 'stache face?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dangit, right state... wrong city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, you are so goofy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. while i cant afford the date sadly, theres a good chance im going just to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang,I'm in FL otherwise I'd definitely come bid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God damnit! Wrong city/country. So wish I could be there to bid on you.

    PS - The haircut is sexy. Combined with the moustache, and those eyes, mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did the sale go, inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete