Monday, December 13, 2010

DICK DUCT DOLLAR



Phew!  Thankfully I was able to make my flight to SF after getting my wallet stolen at Barracuda last weekend.  Chelsea is such a cesspool!  I should have known better!  Friend of Colby "Big Hands" was generous enough to pass along his aging Playboy wallet.  It had enough wherewithal to get me home safely but gave up the ghost shortly thereafter, so today I crafted a new wallet out of duct tape. . .

A poverty of means does not necessarily equal a poverty of creativity.





2 comments:

  1. LOL...I had 2 friends that made wallets out of duct tape. One lost his original wallet at a party, the other was just too cheap to buy one. Duct tape really CAN fix everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ghetto fabulous~


    duct tape makes the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete