Monday, December 20, 2010


So no one bid on poor unknown Colby K., and I did end up going to a McDonalds in West Philly, but check out the incredible conceptual art I discovered.  Ronald wrapped all of the dime-store landscapes and post-impressionist portraiture on the walls in Christmas paper!  A subtle though inspired work of art, it can be read on many different levels (and in many different directions).  But what does the bow mean???


  1. I was really sad to hear that you came all the way up to Philly and no one bid on you! I'm in Philly and I didn't know that you'd be here.

    I'll keep reading your blog to see if you ever do this again. Better yet, email me at It's all for a good cause!

  2. I did this in my office on a Sunday this year. On Monday morning they thought it was a practical joke and removed it all. :(

    Colby, if you want to set up your own auction for those of us on the east coast to take you out for dinner and a movie, I would jump forth with as much cash as I could carry!!

  3. There's something terribly wrong with the gays in Philly. Come to LA.