Thursday, December 2, 2010

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED


 
Is anyone else lightheaded?  

The above series of photographs depicting the transitional metal argentum (also known colloquially as "silver") came my way via Fleshbot, via Anatomy of Man, via Artistry of Man via photographer John Hugh and model Todd Morgan . . . and Todd's two parents,  four grandparents, etc. etc.  I do my best genealogy huffing the silver stuff.  

Pop songs rarely grab my ear, but I've always loved the following song by Afroman. . . But have you heard the Funk version by Big Al Carson



AFROMAN


BIG AL CARSON


Dude!  I totally just had a killer idea for a themed stripper night. . . Every stripper can "dress" as a different element of the periodic table!  Ag!  He!  Pb!  Cs!  The timing of each dancers gyrations would correspond to each element's atomic mass!!!!  
 
What do you think is the sexiest element?

6 comments:

  1. I've always been partial to Tungsten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now? Because of that paper released in Science today, I'm feeling kinda arsenic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silicone - definitely can be the sexiest element.
    Think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undoubtedly Mercury for gods, for dangers, for sexy liquidations

    ReplyDelete