Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BOY WITH BEARD: BERLIN BOUND WINNER IN WIEN



Meet Leo.  Asked to describe himself, Leo writes: "I live in Vienna, where I host the city´s only ex-post-gay-theme-performance-free-Club RHINOPLASTY.  I works as a DJ and performer but am mainly busy as a dramatic adviser at a theater that focuses on contemporary drama.  After four years  working, I decided theater is lame and so I moved to Berlin doing absolutely nothing.  I know it´s the only thing to do.  The city´s landmark tells me: It´s a humongous phallus in the city centre." 

When I mention that I wish his phallus would speak to me, Leo responds: "He barely speaks, he suffers from addephagia and pukes most of the time. and seems to enjoy it very much, as he does it several times a day.  Even though i don´t feed him, he doesn´t loose weight..."  :-)))  I think I have something to feed him Leo or at least a nice warm place where he can get some exercise. 





3 comments:

  1. Hi Colby! Vienna in German is "Wien." "Wein" is wine. Just thought you might want to correct the headline.

    Signed,

    An admirer and former German teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I was just about get my red marker pen out, but I see Sean beat me to it...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doh. I'm seriously a tad bit dicklexic. Sorry teach. Thanks for the correction.

    ReplyDelete