Monday, January 3, 2011

GYM RAT IN A TOP HAT



Baltimore may just have the coolest gym in the country.  My membership at a big heartless mega-gym just expired.  At $79 a month (with a discount!) I didn't think I could afford to renew it.  In the meantime I'm checking out other local facilities.  MV Fitness, right down the street from me, occupies an old brownstone.  The yoga/stretching area is located in the old library (pictured above).  Nuts!  Check out that woodwork!  And the chandeliers!  I think you can even request a ghost personal trainer. 







5 comments:

  1. Colby, that's a pretty awesome gym if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would swap my membership at the Y for that gym in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will miss seeing you around at the DAC, but I understand what you mean about the expense. I have only passed by MV Fitness but from the photos you posted it looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there would be NO question. that place is SWEET!

    ReplyDelete