Sunday, January 9, 2011

HUNKS WITH HAIR: VICTOR JEFFREYS II







In addition to a sexy pair of frames and the prefect scruffy jawline, Victor Jeffreys II may own the most fantastic fro in all of New York City, if not the world!!!  He often wears his hair in a pair of children's pleather shorts, earning the sobriquet "Chimneyhead".  To justify the honor, Victor was recently awarded "Worst Hair in Willimasburg" by Gawker.  In addition to stating the obvious (Victor is HOT!), he is also smart, STD free, single, and gainfully employed (happily so). 


 





Victor gives such good pic, I can resist one parting piece of eye candy. .  I've had the privilege to see the un-edited version.  Lets just say, for 5'6" Victor has every right in the world to stand tall.  ;-)

8 comments:

  1. That's what my hair looks like when I take my tracks out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sketched victor a while ago. his persona is as gorgeous as his physical DNA. and he really does kind of have it all. in a good way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorably sexy.

    Just curious though, where exactly does one find children's pleather shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I volunteer to make him un-single.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's def. The sexiest photographer I've ever met.

    ReplyDelete
  6. UNF. This would be a keeper.

    You're lucky to have seen the uncensored version.

    ReplyDelete