Friday, January 14, 2011

I SEE FAERIES: WAR MEMORIAL



Tennessee is SOOOO gay.  I can't decide what is gayer. . . his perfectly placed cock-cover, or the cheerleader in the palm of his hand.  I mean I've heard of a pocket gay but a pocket fag-hag?

The statue is the centerpiece of the ginormous War Memorial complex in Nashville.  Its so big and imposing I mistook the building for a museum.  The actual Tennessee State Museum occupies the basement of an unimpressive culture/theatre complex-- more mall than museum-- across from the state capitol.  Currently showing: Shrek, the musical!  I'm no Shrek, but I can shriek.  Interactive history in action:
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure that's a cheerleader. I think it's a rhythmic gymnast with her hoops... which is even more gay!

    ReplyDelete