Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I SEE PENIS: BOTTOM OF THE JAR



I found the last Christmas treat in my cookie jar today!  Dip it in milk.  It still tastes good.

Actually, blog reader Carlos sent me this delicious todger over the holidays.  I was stuck in Texas without internet and just recently encountered the tasty lil' fellow in my inbox.  Thanks for all your kind holiday wishes boys!!!  Now I just need to find a J.O.B.  My satanic boss in DC (a lobbyist) found it in his cold, black heart to give the gift of unemployment this New Year's Day.  Anyone want to join my terrorist group? Its called PAC,  "Political Action Committee" or "Phuck Asshole Capitalists". 

4 comments:

  1. Not sure about nonpareils on a dick cookie. Maybe pubes made out of jimmies would be more appropriate?

    That stinks about the job. I'd offer to join your group, but I work for "the man" myself and I don't think the HR dept would appreciate it. Don't worry though, you'll land on your feet! Good thing they're huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realize you were employed in DC up until recently. All I was aware of was your work in the adult industry. What were you doing there in DC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you left out a comma- Phuck Asshole, Capitalists.

    ReplyDelete