Monday, January 3, 2011

I SEE PENIS: NEWSCAST


BURR... BLURRY SNOW COCK.

Does your sculpture violate state law?  These do.

I'm so fond of the silly blurry white censorship in this newscast I forgive the state of Indiana for indulging in such punitive nonsense.  I searched the interwebs and couldn't find an actual pic of the offending lawn art, but I did find a few other snow pricks of interest:





In other snow news. . . My flight from Houston to Newark was canceled last Monday due to the Snowpocalypse.  I spent 6 hours in the airport waiting to get re-booked.  The next flight available was on Wednesday to DC (subsequently delayed 2 hours, with another hour on the tarmac). . . followed naturally by a 7 hour bus trip to NYC (which normally takes 4).  Now I can officially say I've participated in authentic holiday travel madness.  Where's my sticker!

Thanks to blog reader James for passing along the silly newscast. 

1 comment:

  1. Tough to tell in the blurred newscast footage but I wonder if the sculptures included in-scale snow balls?

    ReplyDelete