Thursday, January 13, 2011


I had the pleasure to visit the ever-impressive capitol building of the great State of Texas recently where I encountered this regal pink Texas Longhorn.  Not to brag about my home state, but the Texas capitol building, with all of its hand-carved splendor, makes by far the most beautiful state capitol I've had the privilege to tour.  Granted, I've only seen a total of maybe five.  To complement the granite shenanigans below, two big ole' Texas titties stand firm above each bicameral house (naturally accompanied by luminescent Lone Star pasties):

Not to be outdone, the capitol proudly manifests the uni-boob of governance, straddled by Lady Liberty herself, a dome taller than the US capitol in Washington.  I also recently toured the Tennessee state capitol in Nashville.  While pretty, it hardly inspired awe.  I did however, drop my jaw on more than one occasion.  In addition to a microwave oven and refrigerator haphazardly arranged along the entrance to the House of Representatives and the dilapidated tomb of President James Polk out front, ceremoniously decorated with an empty 40 ounce bottle of King Cobra malt liquor, the capitol proudly displays the gold bust of former slave trader, Confederate general and founding Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan Nathan Bedford Forrest.

Some great Texans came from the state of Tennessee, however, including First President of the Republic Sam Houston and hero of the Alamo Davy Crockett, but nobody draws the Boob-Tennessee-Texas connection better than Ms. Parton herself.  If you haven't seen the best "Lil' Whorehouse in Texas", I HIGHLY recommend you watch the dancing AGGIE scene.  HOT! 


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Thanks for adding the clip from "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" at the end of your journal of your time in Tennessee. The outdoor scenes for the movie were filmed in Halletsville, TX and the surrounding area, where my family is from. I even took my driver's test at the county courthouse featured in the movie. Brings back fond memories. Thanks, Colby!