Friday, January 7, 2011

KOKI-COLBY-GAMI: INK-LESS IN THE DESERT


Bryan recently ran out of expensive printer ink, naturally foiling his ability to print off Colby Kokigami.  Stuck on Route 66, the undocumented spouse of a Don't Ask hero, Bryan is a long cry from civilization (though apparently close to two Chipotle).  A trip to Staples takes at least a fortnight and two mules. To improvise, Bryan decided to make his own BigShoes iPad app (unfortunately not a programmed app).  Not that I would know what any of that means.  Santa didn't come through for Colby this year.  My long-wished-for iPad is nothing but a solid sheet of coal.  I'm holding out for an embedded cam anywho.  Thanks Bryan!  Give your hubby a big wet one for me.  And congrats. 

2 comments:

  1. You are in desperate need of an app!

    But my advice, skip the iPad altogether. The new DROID tablet that Motorola introduced at CES this week sh*ts all over it. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better off skippin iAnything if you ask me..... but back on topic - I do believe that somehow could void your warranty. ;-)

    ReplyDelete