Wednesday, January 5, 2011

KOKI-COLBY-GAMI: SAUSAGE FACTORY



Didn't know I could teach you how to make sausage eh?

Bigshoes reader Ted sent in a picture of his favorite Xmas present: an invitation to a sausage-making class (Sicilian, breakfast, and chicken-apple) with Colby kokigami as the bearer of one particularly large bratwurst.  Is it possible to be hungry looking at your own wiener?  Cause I am. 

Ted's partner Rob gave the gift of meat.  Both Ted and Rob are talented writers.  Ted also spent time in the UC San Diego anthropology department, a man after my own discipline.  I'd recommend both their respective blogs (hyperlinked).  Ted informs me there will be plenty of meaty posts soon.  Sausage class starts today. 

Speaking of . . .Make me an EXTRA LARGE.  I'm a hungry hungry homo.

Below is a funny video of Ted reading "100 Guys I Did It With":

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Hope you like the little hat I made for you, Colby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat! Reminds me of "Rare Exports" this amazing Finnish Christmas horror film I saw on New Years. . . I will post about it. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We're famous! Sadly, we'll have to wait for the sausage pics. I had to postpone the class because I have a cold. :(

    ReplyDelete