Friday, January 28, 2011

RUB A DUB DAD



As you may know, nothing may be hotter to Colby that creativity.  One of my favorite things about the internet is its ability to foster collective creativity among strangers (copy-cat videos on youtube are a great example).  This February 3rd nakedpicturesofyourdad is having a birthday.  In honor of the momentous occasion I've been asked to submit a picture of a silver-fox I find sexy.  You know me. . . I can't just submit ONE picture!  I found this chain of photos online where participants altered an image of dad taking a bath.  The luminescent piss tub above may be my favorite from the series.  Its a beautiful image.  What a better way to celebrate your birthday than getting piss drunk and taking a long slow, warm bath.  Dad knows how to do it right. 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment