Friday, February 18, 2011

I SEE PENIS: SLEEVE


Is this a picture of the illusive Matrix that writes all of America's worst pop songs?   Curse be upon you! 

I saw this cardboard cutout at Taco Bell after I pulled over to use the bathroom.  Maybe its just the overwhelming urge I had to touch my own penis and relieve myself, but I had to take a second look when I saw this life-size ad next to the checkout.  At first, I thought someone had scrawled a crude cock on the poster.  What energy!  What urgency!  To dig a deep groove like that on cardboard!  While waiting in line for tacos!  Now THAT is an urge. 

Nope.  Just an engraved lacy sleeve.  Cause . . . that's not weird.   

3 comments:

  1. That looks like Lady Antebellum. They don't write all of America's worst pop songs, but they have written a ton of shitty country ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took a while for me to spot the penis in this one(dry contacts?). Finally I did and was like, "What am I, blind?" Impressive member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the past few years penis extenders have been discussed more heavily than ever in penis enlargement and sexual health forums, magazines and websites

    ReplyDelete