Thursday, February 10, 2011


Thanks to the overwhelming generosity of a friend, I had the immense pleasure to attend this years Cybersocket Awards in Los Angeles.  Despite my "VIP pass" I had to wait in line an hour just to get past security.  What a shit-show! 

As some of you might know, I'm a bit of a wallflower.  You won't find any pics of Colby in front of the flashing bulbs, but I did catch this candid shot behind the melee.  All told, I had an amazing time exploring LA. . . hiking and eating my way through a cloudless 70 degree Southern California weekend.  Its been quite a hiatus.  I haven't been to LA in years.  The next few days I hope to share a bit of it with you.  Thanks to everyone that helped me along the way.  Next year, I'm starting my own Bigshoe Awards.  I've got a closet full of old sneakers and a can of gold spray paint screaming your name.  :-))


  1. I'll go with ya next time and we can walk the red carpet together.

  2. I wish I had seen you.......I didnt know you were in town and would have loved to have bought you a drink. :(

    Love your blog of course.