Thursday, February 17, 2011

WINTER BLOWOUT


The weather in Baltimore has been incredible this week!  Crystal clear and sunny two days running.  I tend to get SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder) this time of year so every bit of sunshine helps.  After a hard workout yesterday I decided to catch some rays.  At the particular moment I came home my entire bed was drenched in sunlight.  I quickly stripped off my sweaty gym shorts and dove onto the bed.  I'm so pale I blew out my cheapass camera-phone.  I'm happy with the results, a little 70s softcore art-flick to chase away the winter blues.  Put yourself in my skin and let the sunshine in.









19 comments:

  1. hi from Spain, We have sun all day, hot, unless in the night, It's cold .Nice pics. I must look for that aplication.
    Regards.
    Almeriense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots, Colby! Yes, 70s softcore art-flick is the perfect way to describe the look. In fact, these remind me of the work of 70s photographer David Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good god
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics...
    the second to last one is the hottest...
    gotta love a hairy hole ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Baltimore! (Hairspray musical song).

    Great artistic photos. Were they taken by a mobile phone?

    I'm wondering if I should go and move to Switzerland to work there and make 3 times as much money as in Spain for the very same job. Still, bad weather puts me down and I can't really stand rain and grey skies and below zero degrees Celsius temperatures! I get this sad mood due to the lack of light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. could you be any sexier... geeze

    ReplyDelete
  7. pefectly furry ass Colby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfectly shaped rear end... masculine.. and on film, quite open to other men

    ReplyDelete
  9. little pig, little pig,
    let me in!

    or i'll huff and i'll puff
    and eat that hairy ass up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh oh oh.... Colby, the hair poking out of your ass is so divine.

    and everything else.

    really a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you made great use the winter blow out Mr! And uh, ditto what everyone else said.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna bury my face in that hot, hairy ass and never pull out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog -- these photos are amazing, especially the use of shadows on your body.

    ReplyDelete
  14. good work Colby
    from cocktalefilms

    ReplyDelete